26 Ways To Prevent and/or Reverse An Acidic Cancerous Condition
by Dr. Robert O. Young
About 1.3 million Americans are diagnosed with a cancerous acidic condition each year and about 500,000 die from this acidic dis-ease. Some cancerous acidic conditions claim more lives than others, and there are things you can do to stop doing cancer. Here are the four deadliest acidic cancerous conditions caused by acidic lifestyle and diet and how you can prevent them:
1) Acidic Cancerous Lungs. Acidic cancerous lungs is the leading cause of cancer death in America and will claim more than 157,000 lives this year. More than 80 percent of acidic cancerous lungs are linked to smoking acidic sugar coated cigarettes. Even if you don't smoke, but live or work with smokers, your risk rises due to second-hand smoke. Don't smoke and encourage the smokers in your life to quit this acidic sugar addictive habit.
2) Acidic Cancerous Colon. Acidic Cancerous colon will claim the lives of about 57,000 Americans this year, but it is a highly curable cancerous condition if caught early, using live and dried blood cell analysis. Since high acidic animal protein and fat diets and sedentary lifestyles double the risk of colon cancer, switch to the pH Miracle Lifestyle and diet rich in green fruits, green vegetables, healthy alkalizing oils from hemp, olive, avocado, live sprouts, alkaline water, liberal amounts of mineral salts, alkaline nutritional supplements, sunshine (Vitamin D) and added alkaline exercise for 1 hour daily.
3) Acidic Cancerous Breasts. Although 40,000 women will die from acidic cancerous breasts this year, 85 percent of breast cancer patients are alive five years after diagnosis. The five-year survival rate rises to 95 percent if the cancer is localized, so early detection and an alkaline pH Miracle Lifestyle and Diet is essential. The major cause of breast cancer is dairy products and bread. Eliminate all dairy products and bread.
4) Acidic Cancerous Prostate. Acidic cancerous Prostate is the most common acidic cancerous condition in men over the age of 70 and will claim the lives of 29,000 Americans this year. Dr. Robert O. Young, Director of Research at The pH Miracle Living Center states, "a cancerous prostate is caused by an acidic lifestyle and diet which is triggered with a diet that is high is acidic animal protein and fat and well as lack of daily exercise. A cancerous Prostate is preventable and if detected early through live and dried blood analysis is 100% reversible."
To avoid all acidic cancerous conditions:
1) Exercise, stretch and sweat for 1 hour every day.
2) Watch your acidic weight with an alkaline lifestyle and diet.
3) Don't smoke cigarettes, cigars or chew tobacco. It is laced with sugar and other chemicals!
4) Eliminate all animal protein, dairy, sweet fruit, processed sugar and all grains.
5) Eat healthy alkaline oils (100 grams a day), high fiber diet rich in alkaline green fruit and green vegetables.
6) Drink 4 to 5 liters of alkaline water with a pH of at least 9.5 and an ORP or electrical potential of -150 mV.
7) Drink chlorophyll rich green drinks every day. You can add the green powder or liquid chlorophyll to your alkaline electron rich water.
8) Drink 2 to 3 ounces or 100 ml of cold-pressed poly-unsaturated oil daily.
9) Ingest 10 to 12 grams of sea salt every day.
10) Take antioxidant nutritional supplements every day, including Glutathione, N-acetyl-cystein, R-dehyro-lipoic, CO-Q-10, magnesium and Zinc.
11) Take the four alkaline salts of sodium, magnesium, potassium and calcium carbonate and bicarbonate.
12) Get 30 minutes of sunshine and take 2000mg of Vitamin D every day.
13) Cleanse the bowels 3 to 4 times a year with magnesium oxide, fiber and colonics.
14) Eat 1 to 2 avocados daily.
15) Eat fresh sprouts every day.
16) Eliminate ALL forms of sugar out of the diet.
17) Eliminate ALL soda, coffee, tea (including green tea), sport drinks, exotic fruit drinks, and energy drinks.
18) Eliminate All alcohol.
19) Eliminate ALL corn products out of the diet.
20) Eliminate ALL mercury fillings.
21) Do daily stretching, breathing and isotonic exercising with Kundalini Yoga.
22) Daily deep breathing exercise, such as the "Breath of Fire" is very good for circulation.
23) Make love, smile and give lots of hugs. Remember, if you don't use it you lose it. :))
24) Have a lymphatic massage 1 to 2 times a week.
25) Laugh every day for no reason.
26) Pray and/or meditate daily.
Even the deadliest of acidic cancerous conditions can be reversed if they are caught early enough. If you have a family history of cancer, screening and early detection can make the difference between life and death. Avoiding known lifestyle risk factors for acidic cancerous conditions such as smoking and sugar help you prevent the "Big C." Remember, "the cure for cancer is found in its prevention NOT in its treatment," states Dr. Robert O. Young.
Click here to Join the 'pH Miracle Fan Club'
As someone that looks to improve their health we are pleased to offer you this free audio, an excerpt of a powerful two hour interview with Dr Robert O. Young and Anthony Robbins. (it is free to listen!)
Click here to listen: http://www.phmiracleliving.com/championsofhealth.mp3
I trust you'll enjoy this...
Not part of our healing alkaline community?
Visit our website at:
To learn more about the science of Dr. Robert and Shelley Young go to:
'Miracles happen not in opposition to nature, but in opposition to what we know of nature.' St. Augustine
'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic' ....Arthur C. Clarke
'There are only two ways to live your life. One, is as though there are no miracles. The other is as though everything is a miracle.' Albert Einstein
pH Miracle Living Center
16390 Dia Del Sol
Valley Center, California 92082 US
© Copyright 2009 - Dr. Robert O. Young
All rights are reserved. Content may be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, or transferred, for single use, or by nonprofit organizations for educational purposes, if correct attribution is made to Dr. Robert O. Young.
Connect with us on Facebook and MySpace:
Dr. Robert O. Young: