Selacia Council of 12 Message for June 2009: Part II - Moving Forward in The Window of 2012
It is a pivotal opportunity for you and all of humanity to awaken more fully and to make radically different choices in how you express your humanness. These choices begin with you, and with how you approach living on the Earth.
You are making choices already, of course. The idea here is to become fully conscious of your choices, in present time as you contemplate them and make them.
Your choices can no longer be secrets, your being the "last to know" their impact. You must be willing to see how your energy is playing out.
Becoming awake to this helps you to become responsible for your own forward movement. When you do this, you realize that no one can hold you in limbo except you.
The wise aspect of you understands what is happening, and fully accepts it. It has a timeless insight, along with a knowing about past and future cycles
That part of you is aware of your involvement in previous great shifts on your planet, and knows what you will need to do differently this time in order to catapult yourself into a light-filled existence.
This wise part of you, possessing a keen knowing about what you have incarnated to accomplish, is now turning up the volume of wake up calls. It is time for you to remember.
This remembering and understanding of self obviously does not happen overnight, but is a process of unfolding over time.
The remembering you seek to have is heightened when you can remember to look at your life as though it were a mirror.
This mirror is symbolic, yet it is all around you. You see the mirror when you become a conscious observer of your life, watching yourself.
What do you observe?
- You observe your mind. You track the pattern of your thoughts as you respond to life events and decide what those things mean. You notice how your thoughts are influenced by other people and outer world circumstances.
- You pay attention to your emotions, learning to understand how those feeling responses trigger thoughts leading to sabotage and suffering.
- You notice what you do with your body, how you take care of it, and the subtle messages it gives you when you are off-balance.
- You get in touch with your habitual way of being with yourself. You discover how to be with yourself in all sorts of situations, noticing how you respond when you feel alone, left out, criticized, and abandoned.
- You learn what brings you joy, how that joy feels to you, and what within you gets in the way of accessing that natural state of joy more of the time.
As you see dysfunctional things about yourself that you did not see before, you have an opportunity to heal them.
In that process, you will get in touch with your own personal battle of ideas. One example is how you can love and hate someone at the same time. Another is how you can think that your solution for something is the only remedy, refusing to allow another person to have their view.
This is the type of inner war all humans have. You will learn to appreciate what others struggle with as you learn about your own struggles.
The Discovery That Sets You Free
As you observe these battles of ideas, you will discover the connectedness and similarities of all on your planet. You will know beyond a doubt the oneness and love that was always there.
This discovery will go beyond words, beyond concepts, and beyond new age thinking that simply tells you that this is so. It will be something that you sense in your heart, and a truth that you know and feel with your entire being. When that happens, you will be free.
As you continue the journey of rediscovering your Divine nature, we surround you with our love and blessings. We are The Council of 12.
Copyright 2009 by Selacia * All Rights Reserved