Selacia Council of 12 Message for Oct. 2008: Part II - 2009--The Great Reconfiguration
Despite appearances to the contrary, a brand new paradigm of enlightened consciousness is in the process of being born! Much progress has been made, including in 2008 when the playing out of opposites amplified in every corner of the planet.
Oppositional thinking, power mongering, and lies of many stripes showed up in political campaigns, country power plays, and international global warming talks.
On a personal scale, increased stress levels took many people to the edge, fueling ego-based responses to a host of situations. Sometimes even those usually able to respond to life sanely and kindly became reactionary.
With the volume of stress and uncertainty turned up significantly, people from all walks of life increasingly found they had a lower boiling point than before.
To be sure, hot buttons for many were the economy, personal finances, and the "what if" fears generated with each exposure to the news.
Some of the changes being made now-considered separately and measured against utopian goals-may seem minor or insufficient. However, when you look at the big picture and the overall reconfiguration process, each of these seemingly miniscule shifts is quite potent and vital to the big picture of where humanity is headed.
Consciousness is changing, not due to legislation or other forceful means, but within the hearts of people on every continent.
Checklist for Personal Transformation in 2009
In 2009, consider the following checklist for personal transformation, using it as a guide to stay on track, in the moment with life, and connected with your heart.
1. Set your intention at the start of each day to utilize any obstacles as opportunities for growth. Learning the most from each obstacle will help you to avoid the need of repeating painful situations and toxic relationship patterns.
2. Remember that you are really a spiritual being living in a physical form. Connect with that knowing and allow it to fuel your next thoughts, words and actions.
3. Decide you will approach your world of physicality as a sacred home. When you consider your body and your planet as sacred containers for life, it is easier to be patient and loving.
4. Make every effort to become sane about the past. This includes a letting go of how life used to be-whether you like it now or not-so you can be in the moment and more accepting of how things are.
It also means becoming aware of the limiting belief systems you brought with you from your past. These beliefs, hidden out of your view in your subconscious, stem from your family's lineage going back numerous generations. They also come from your past lives and ideas you have taken on from the mass consciousness.
Focus your energy on clearing these limiting belief systems from your DNA so that you can more quickly move into new paradigm consciousness. Also, keep in mind that as long as you define yourself by your past, you cannot fully embody your light in this life.
5. Do your best to become wise about the present. Set your intention to become more truthful with yourself about what's happening, when it happens, and with your need to learn more about topics you thought you had mastered. The ego can play tricks on you at any stage of awakening, putting you into illusion. No one is exempt. It's helpful, therefore, to remain humble. Be willing to cover what seems like "old ground," learning on a deeper level than before.
Refuse to go into judgment with yourself or others when things aren't to your liking. You may have a different timetable than others for learning specific things, or for developing positive qualities.
Trust, though, that when you express kindness and compassion with others who are unable to value these qualities, your efforts are not lost. Your kindheartedness uplifts you as a being, while planting very useful seeds within others.
Let go of how and when these seeds germinate, allowing the universal laws of cause and effect to run their course.
Decide that you will be loving to yourself and others, even when the world tells you to be harsh and critical. Remember that those types of messages from your world, or outer conditioning, are connected to the old paradigm views you are in the process of revamping.
Set your intention to become more awake to your limiting thoughts so that you can accelerate your shifting into the new vibrational energies. The more conscious you can become of what's negatively impacting your present, the more power you will have to alter your future.
Tell yourself daily that you are creating your future by how you respond to life today.
6. Strive to be open-minded about the future. Do not allow gloom-and-doom thinking or fantasy to color how you approach the future. The path to finding inner peace involves connecting with balance and truth.
You will not find truth in the gloom-and-doom approach. You will not discover truth when in fantasy. You find it when traveling the middle path, connected with your heart and intuitively guided reason.
As you continue the journey of rediscovering your Divine nature, we surround you with our love and blessings. We are The Council of 12.
Copyright 2008 by Selacia * All Rights Reserved