Selacia Council of 12 Message for Sep. 2009: To Remember
When you look back on these times in the years to come, what do you want to remember?
Will you think of these pre-2012 moments as having been a time of great opportunity? Consider the kinds of opportunities that are present right now. Imagine how even one of them could help shift the Earth into a planet of Light. Picture what your human experience would be like then.
What are examples of the opportunities you have?
1. Hidden knowledge is being uncovered. Ancient teachings about the nature of life, universal laws, and how to become free of suffering are moving out of secrecy and exclusion. Until recent times, this knowledge was limited to select groups of people.
If you were not fortunate enough to be born into the optimal conditions to receive the teachings, you could not benefit. Today, you as a spiritual seeker can discover and utilize these ancient mysteries. You can read books, learning from the great sages who lived long ago. You are able to participate in sacred spiritual teachings, receiving the wisdom of esteemed spiritual lineage holders and other adepts.
You have the ability to access a wide range of views, deciding with the help of your own heart's wisdom what is true for you. You can learn to uncover your own secrets too, bringing into awareness and healing lifetimes of dysfunctional patterns that have kept you feeling small. Imagine how resolving even one of your major obstacles could help you become more self-realized.
2. Change is faster. During most other phases of humanity's development, a person could not progress that rapidly in a single lifetime. This slower momentum of change meant that you were much more limited.
You could plant seeds for your enlightenment, and certainly you did that in some other lives. However, your progression in the typical life span was minuscule compared with now. Your path of spiritual awakening is no longer measured by a third dimensional yardstick.
3. The old is quickly crumbling beneath your feet. The old outmoded structures and ways of being are rapidly falling away. Remember that these are the pieces of your society that do not function. They are not in alignment with where you want to be.
The dysfunctional cannot remain if you are to create a more light-filled world. To be sure, the rapid disintegration of the old nonworking order can be scary and disorienting. You haven't lived through this much shifting at one time before.
However, you are now waking up to your true role as a "Divine Changemaker." That means you are remembering that you are Divine and purposely here now to make the needed changes. As you and others do that, you help yourselves and your world to move into enlightened consciousness.
4. You now have tangible evidence of connection. Your ancestors did not have the benefit of living in such a small world. It hasn't really gotten smaller, of course. Your awareness of yourself vis-à-vis others globally is what shifted.
You can thank human technology and ingenuity for helping to close the gap. With global communications and speedy travel to most locations across the planet, you now can tangibly feel your connection with others. It is these expanded levels of connection that can help foster the changes you and others seek.
The more that people understand the intricate connected dance of life, the greater the likelihood of partnership. You have jumped into the deep end. It's really OK, though, because you have plenty of company. You can join with other light workers in community, finding innovative ways to solve the seemingly unsolvable.
5. Humanity is at its crossroads of the great shift of all time. There is nothing like a crisis--or better yet the current crossroads--to move people out of complacency. The kinds of progressive changes involved with the great shift will not happen when you are complacent.
Different choices are made when you wake up to understanding that you want changes and that you are at choice. You make these alternative choices when you begin to feel empowered and decide to act from a place of empowerment. The positive changes happen when you see the truth of what you and others have created, understanding that new choices must be made.
The more that you can honestly face the truth of what is occurring, the more quickly you can discover solutions for roadblocks. As you do so, humanity's crossroads takes on a new meaning and you can find a way to become optimistic.
Embracing optimism rather than pessimism, you vibrate at a higher frequency. This shift helps you to be a potent "Divine Changemaker."
These are only a few examples of the countless opportunities you have at your fingertips because of being alive now. In order to fully appreciate them and benefit from them, you will want to regularly contemplate the big picture.
Seeing the Big Picture
It is normal when co-existing with such great opportunities to sometimes forget the larger view. If you are like most people, you have plenty of anxious moments about the amounts of change occurring. The sheer speed of it may make you dizzy.
You may sometimes feel smothered by the magnitude of input you regularly receive on numerous fronts. Perhaps you doubt your ability to get your own answers. You may question whether you can accurately access your heart's wisdom.
Go gently with yourself. This is what your heart would tell you to do. Your heart knows your deepest longings, even beyond those you consciously recognize. It knows what is in your highest good.
Your heart understands your challenges, your resistance to changes, and your potentials to succeed with what you came to achieve this life.
When you listen to your heart, you can move out of your black-and-white thinking and into a place of clarity. From that place, you can remember what is truly important.
Recognizing that, in each situation, you can move out of stress and into balance. You can then connect with the opportunity at hand with a sense of empowerment.
Contemplating the Big Picture
To consider the big picture means looking beyond surface appearances and the minutia of day-to-day life.
The changes you are helping to create are massive. They touch upon every part of your society. They impact how you and others relate to one another. They are connected with a brand new paradigm of what it means to be human.
The shifts underway go to the core of who you thought you were. You are being asked to reconsider your false notions of reality and your role in it.
Creating a Life Worthy of Remembering
If you could see yourself as spirit sees you, there would be no doubt about the importance of this life. You would understand why it's so vital that you wake up fully and walk the Earth like the Divine being you truly are.
You would be inspired to make your best efforts to create a life worthy of remembering. You would know the potency of using your next present moments to masterfully create a new way of being.
Here is a checklist for creating in the new paradigm ways:
1. Set your intention daily to be receptive to new ideas. Ask for Divine guidance to help you uncover and heal more of your dysfunctional past. Find out what the troublesome situations you see or face personally can show you about yourself. Be willing to look at and act upon what you see.
2. Remember that change is a natural part of life. More changes are happening now because you are living during the time of the greatest shift of the ages. Decide that you will make change your friend rather than your enemy. Give yourself permission to learn from what is not working, and to let it go without a grudge or fear.
3. Reach out to help at least one person daily. This can be a stranger or someone you already know. Do this without desire for reward or acknowledgment.
4. Take a few moments each day to connect with someone you know. Invite a dialog with this person, sharing as genuinely as you can. Remember to listen with single-pointed attention to this other person. You do this by being in present time, and by tuning out the chatter of your inner and outer world.
5. Set your intention that you will learn and grow from your interactions with others. Allow your relationships with other people to help you embody and express more love in the world.
As you continue the journey of rediscovering your Divine nature, we surround you with our love and blessings. We are The Council of 12.