Selacia Council of 12 Wesak Message for May 2008: Part II - Embracing the Divine Feminine
What does it look like to embrace the Divine feminine in everyday life? How do you go about discovering this quality within yourself? What does it look like in "action?" How can you more fully develop the Divine feminine within yourself?
When you choose the path of incorporating the Divine feminine into your expression, the first step is recognition of how integral this energy is to your well being and wholeness.
In this initial phase, you realize the bigger picture of how off-balance people have become through the learned fixation on patriarchal qualities. You discover how this old fashioned view, passed on to your generation from the previous generations, has led to the current dysfunctional world.
As you are opening to these ideas, it's important to avoid judging others or any of the happenstance as "wrong." Anytime you judge and label something as "bad," you invite in a lower vibrational energy that can cloud your clarity.
Therefore, instead of labeling humanity's patriarchal centuries as a mistake, simply observe what has happened in a neutral way. Your neutrality will help you to focus with more clarity.
After your initial recognition of the need for embracing more of the Divine feminine, the second step is to take the world perspective and bring it to the personal level.
Take a personal inventory of the ways you have learned to function within the patriarchal model. Using the questions below as a guide, reflect on what you were taught about how to "be." Consider personal examples that apply to you in each case.
The following are some questions you may want to ask.
1. What did your parents teach you about getting your needs met in the world?
2. Were you told (or shown) that you had to "make" things happen?
3. Did you learn to use force to get things done?
4. Were you taught to rely mainly on your logic and worldly smarts to succeed?
5. Were you expected to compete at all costs?
6. Did you learn to bury your feelings, being taught that it was weak to feel?
7. Were you taught that men must be strong and avoid the softer aspects of being?
8. Did your early authority figures teach you that the Divine had a male face?
9. Did you learn to see God as a punishing parent?
10. Were you taught to reside so much in your head that you could not also reside in your heart?
11. Did your early teachers tell you that matters of intuition and soul connection were more naturally accessible to women than to men?
12. Did you come out of childhood believing that success was something that made you look good in someone else's eyes?
13. Were you taught that caring for others was chiefly a female role?
14. Did you learn that motivation came from conjuring up ideas in your mind?
15. Were you shown that to be successful in an increasingly busy world, you don't have time to go "inside" yourself for contemplation and inner space?
16. Did your parents make you ashamed of daydreaming, scolding you for not being busy every minute of the day?
17. Did you learn that you must be "on" in each moment, just as your cell phone or other devices are "on," for fear you might miss something by being still?
18. Were you expected to excel and be perfect in all tasks, including those you now realize are marginal in terms of your overall well being and functioning?
19. Did you learn that healing your hurt meant you had to settle a score with someone?
20. Were you taught to aggressively prove you are right when challenged?
21. Did your role models teach you that you had to constantly scheme and plan to assure your success?
22. Were you taught that business and spirituality don't mix?
Examples of Divine Feminine Antidotes
The third step is to consider examples of Divine feminine antidotes to the patriarchal model. It is not enough to see the error in the training you and others have had. You will need to focus on the solution to this error. Invite your heart to show you a Divine feminine antidote for each of the dysfunctional models you learned. The following are some examples.
The feminine principle balances the need for action with the need for caring. Actions are taken with the good of self and others considered. Intuition is honored. Force is replaced with heart-centered communication and understanding. Willfulness is replaced with willingness. Closed-mindedness is replaced with openness. Fear is replaced with love.
True success in the world must involve both masculine and feminine aspects of self. The masculine aspects are more about the "doing" (action) of your success, and the feminine aspects are more about "how" you approach the "doing."
When you integrate your Divine feminine aspects, you can be open, giving and caring about others. There is enough space within you so that you can be gracious in your dealings with others. With this approach, you are not attached to personal reward of any kind. You are not trying to prove you are OK. You know that you will be OK, regardless of outcomes. You recognize that the source of your power is inside of you.
When you make decisions that lead to success, you incorporate your heart and your intuitively guided reason. You allow your body and feelings to give you clues about which steps to take and when. You acknowledge that you are Divine, your human body is Divine, and that you can access your own inner knowing by learning to decode the wisdom within you.
With the Divine feminine balanced in your expression, you know that your success comes from "inside" rather than from external factors. You learn to work with the natural forces of Divine timing and other universal laws to achieve your success. That includes the magnetic law of attraction.
You understand that motivation comes naturally from your heart and not from your linear mind. Knowing this, you find ways to get and stay grounded in your body more of the time. The reason is that you can only access your heart when you are grounded.
When you learn to reside comfortably within your own heart, you have access to an unlimited supply of unconditional love. A key aspect of the Divine feminine, unconditional love has a powerful magnetic quality. As you learn to express this energy in the world, you will discover a boundless ability to transform the self and create miracles all around you.
As you continue the journey of rediscovering your Divine nature, we surround you with our love and blessings. We are The Council of 12.
Copyright 2008 by Selacia * All Rights Reserved